The Replay Team Championship 2023 is a seven week long, team play competition focusing on weekly point accrual in order for teams to qualify and progress to the later stages.
For this competition, each team will be composed of three members, including one team captain. Each team member will be assigned a letter: A, B or C. Player A will always be the captain of the team. Team captains are responsible for registering the team, managing it and resolving any in-team disputes.
Each Saturday at 3PM ET and starting on Saturday, June 3rd, three No Limit Hold'em tournaments will be scheduled. These tournaments will be named Replay Team Championship A, B and C. Each tournament will be played by the corresponding member of each team. This structure will ensure the integrity of the competition, as no player will ever directly be playing with a team mate in the same tournament or at the same table.
The Replay Team Championship is composed of four stages:
- The qualifying stage last four weeks. The top 24 teams with the highest score will go through to the Quarter-Finals.
- The Quarter-Finals last one week. The top 12 teams with the highest score will go though to the Semi-Finals.
- The Semi-Finals last one week. The top 6 teams with the highest score will go though to the Grand Final.
- The Grand Final lasts one week. Only one team will be crowned Replay Team Championship Champions.
Below is the detailed schedule of the competition:
|Date||Time ET||Event Name||Buyin||Added Prizepool per tournament|
|06/03||3PM||Qualifying Stage - Week 1||Free||1,000,000 Free Chips|
|06/10||3PM||Qualifying Stage - Week 2||Free||1,000,000 Free Chips|
|06/17||3PM||Qualifying Stage - Week 3||Free||1,000,000 Free Chips|
|06/24||3PM||Qualifying Stage - Week 4||Free||1,000,000 Free Chips|
|07/01||3PM||Quarter-Finals - 24 Teams||Free||Prizes Only|
|07/08||3PM||Semi-Finals - 12 Teams||Free||Prizes Only|
|07/15||3PM||Grand Final - 6 Teams||Free||Prizes Only|
- If a player misses a tournament, the player will score 0 for the team on that week
- No substitute or joker allowed. Teams are locked in for the duration of the event.
- Your team's three lowest individual scores will be removed from your team's final total.
- It is possible to tie 24th place in the qualifying stage, but only 24 teams will advance. The tie breaker will be "The highest individual finish by any team member". If two teams tie this, it will go between the next two highest finishers on those teams.