Replay Gaming LTD (“We”) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting replaypoker.com.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
• We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
• Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
• Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites.Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To notify you of any changes to our service.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.[We may also permit selected third parties to use your data for the same reason.]
If you do not want your data used in this way or passed onto third parties for marketing purposes please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data.
[We do not disclose information which will identify individuals to our advertisers.We may however provide them with collective information about our users.We may also use collective data to help our advertisers reach their target audience.The data collected may also be used by us in order to comply with our advertiser’s wishes in displaying their advertisement to their target audience.]
[As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.]
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data.We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
The privacy policies might be changed in the future, when they are changed you will get be notified when you login to your account. The changes will be updated in this very document.